TGM WRI, as an obliged entity, provides information pursuant to Acts No. 106/1999 Coll., On Free Access to Information, and No. 123/1998 Coll., on the Right to Environmental Information.
A request for information is submitted:
- in person to the authorized employee (Ing. Michal Vaculík) at the T. G. Masaryk Water Research Institute, public research institution, Podbabská 2582/30, 160 00 Prague 6,
- in person at the filing office of the Institute at the above address,
- by telephone on 220 197 235,
- by post to the above address,
- by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A response will be provided to the applicant within the statutory deadlines. TGM WRI, as an obliged entity, is entitled to claim reimbursement of costs incurred in connection with the provision of information. In such a case, the institute follows The tariff of fees for the provision of information published by its promoter (in Czech), which is the Ministry of the Environment. An appeal may be lodged against TGM WRI’s decision to reject the application.
- Annual report for the year 2021 (in Czech) on the activities of the T. G. Masaryk Water Research Institute, a public research institution in the field of providing information pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to information